Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Wednesday, 5 October 2016
Tuesday, 4 October 2016
Pre Promotion Material
Wish you all the best
Wednesday, 28 September 2016
· The new township constructed in Naya Raipur is far from being habitable at present as the occupancy rate is near zero and the area wears a deserted, desolate and unkempt look with wild vegetation in the courtyards of the houses and in open/common spaces.
· The distance from the main city to the new township is around 30 kilometres (an hour’s drive by own car) and the road connecting the new township with the main city is completely deserted even during the day time, bereft of even basic necessities such as medical aid , motor mechanics , ATMs , drinking water/general provisions and even police establishment/patrol. Simply put, there is no help on the road in case of any emergency; it’s worse after sundown.
· The public or private transport system has yet to come-up in the area, thus connectivity to main town , hospitals , schools , railway station , airport etc is drastically poor.
· The team learnt that criminal elements are having a field day in the area, especially after sunset.
· More than the officers, it’s the families of the officers who will have to face the hazards of security as also health related aspects in such a deserted place.
· During the visit, the team discovered that the mobile network in the area of some of the major service providers (for example, Vodafone, Airtel) were extremely weak.
· The state government has shifted its Secretariat to the new township but has to provide free transport by engaging nearly fifty plus buses for its employees and running a subsidized canteen. But the families of the employees have not been shifted to Naya Raipur.
· Sir, apart from the amenities (schools, hospitals, shops etc.), what’s important for leading a dignified life for any human being is a sense of security, safety , socializing , connectivity and freedom , all of which are absent in the township.
Saturday, 24 September 2016
The National Council elected the following body for the period 2016-2018
President - Dr P K Maheshwari
Vice Presidents - Shri Amlan Das and Shri A K Dixit
General Secretary - Dr D S Chauhan
Organising Secretary - Shri A K S Chauhan
Zonal Secretary (North Zone) - Shri Mithileshwar Jha
Zonal Secretary (East Zone) - Shri Sanjay Kumar Gupta
Zonal Secretary (West Zone) - Shri Shrikant Zhambre
Zonal Secretary (South Zone) - Shri Ranjit Kumar Sinha
Zonal Secretary (Central Zone) - Shri Rajesh Kumar Meena
Zonal Secretary (North East Zone) - Shri A K Gogoi
Executive Committee Members - S/Shri Hemant Patil, P C Suresh Babu, Manojit Biswas, Ganesh and N C Parikh
Tuesday, 6 September 2016
However, we are pained to note uncalled for, unneccessary and unfriendly rants against the officers of Kolkata Unit by the local leadership of the NBEA. Incidentally, avoidable issues were also raked up by NBEA's Orissa unit on strike day, however timely intervention by NBEA's central unit office-bearers somehow diffused the situation. You will agree that though we are all for unity and fraternity among the officers and employees of the bank, but any attempt to wrongfully malign and hit at the dignity of the officers community cannot be accepted.
AINBOA, therfore, calls upon its membership to not to succumb to threats of any kind and do not allow anyone to take a dig at your dignity and honor. The entire AINBOA across the country is and will always stand with our fraternity be it at Kolkata , Bhubneshwar or any other part of the country.
Kindly keep me posted with the developments on the issue.
Fraternally Yours ,
Monday, 5 September 2016
3. 3rd Nominee - Vice President of the Unit
4. 4th nominee- Joint secretary of the unit
5 5th nominee - treasurer of the unit
Onwards nominees are EC members
Inconvenience caused is regretted.
Wednesday, 31 August 2016
CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HRMD)
NABARD , HEAD OFFICE
Dear Sir ,
Lunch Hour Demo on 02/09/2016
It has been decided to hold Lunch Hour Demo on 02/09/2016 in pursuant to the following issues :
1. Upgradation of pension and opening of Pension option
2. PP to grade 'A' and 'B' on lines of RBI
3. To express solidarity with Raipur Unit of NBOA who are opposing forced shifting of residences of the officers to an inhabitable location
4. To express solidarity with the Mumbai Unit of NBOA who are demanding rescheduling of office timings to tide over traffic jams related problems, and
5 . To express solidarity with AINBEA and other All India Trade Unions in respect to the Nation wide strike on 02/09/2016
All the units of AINBOA shall accordingly hold the lunch hour demo between 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM (as per their observed lunch of 30 minutes duration).
You are requested to accordingly inform the ROs/SOs/TEs.
Dr D S Chauhan
Friday, 26 August 2016
This is to inform that our wage settlement is at a very crucial and sensitive juncture and it is on right track. All concerned are requested to have patience and do not pay any such rumour which is not duly authorised.. All are requested to please refrain from such activities in our own and organisation's interest. AINBOA is following the developments and will inform the members as and when any development takes place.
Dr D S Chauhan